Sunday, January 17, 2010


Sorry for the hiatus all...


A great deal has happened since I first conceived the idea of Accessories Always Fit...Of course the holidays were in between....a small trip to the Dr...(someone needs to do SOMETHING about hospital johnnies - mental note to self).


I started to work with a company that custom fits bras.... yes bras!

10 measurements and you are on your way to bra bliss.... I had to wear a bra 24/7 for 2 weeks and I was thrilled to have my ZYRRA! Home grown here right in Boston by Babson Grad students....Let me know if you need to be measured, you know a bra can be an accessory to (your hidden one)! http://www.zyrra.com/


I also started selling Stella and Dot... as you will note in my first blog post I am a JCREW addict! Stella is a whimsical, modern, bold, yet subtle way to complement your JCREWor any of your other fave outfits!!!! It is featured on The View, In Style, and Oprah Mags to name a few, and this spring season it will take you to 4 Ports of call in it's collection! I am going to check out the spring line tomorrow night and place my orders to have a party at your house soon! www.stelladot.com/kaydee


I will attach some pics when I get more blog savvy here, in the meantime please check out the links!

No comments:

Post a Comment